We’re looking forward to attending Accountex USA this August in Boston, MA. Unlike other events, Accountex USA is solely focused on showcasing the latest technology solutions in the ever-changing world of accounting.
Attendees of Accountex USA can expect to learn more about more than 100 accounting solution providers in a vast expo hall at the Hynes Convention Center. And if the prospect of that many options is overwhelming, never fear: Accountex provides small, guided walking tours by highly-informed Accountex team members. When you find a solution you like, Accountex offers the opportunity for more of a deep-dive via a live demo theater.
Accountex USA also features a lineup of experienced speakers and experts in the field of accounting, ways to connect with peers in the industry, and the option to earn up to 23 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits during the event.
And did we mention how lovely Boston is in August, and the many sights to see there? Consider the following excursions if you’re planning a trip to Accountex:
- Take in a Red Sox game - they’re in town during the event, with 4 games against the Indians on August 20-23.
- Walk the Freedom Trail to learn more about Boston’s rich history.
- Visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, notorious not only for its works of art, but the biggest art heist in history.
- Hop over to Harvard and stroll the grounds of the oldest U.S. university.
- Grab some lunch and hang out in the relaxing setting of Boston’s Public Garden.
We hope you’ll join us from August 22-23 at Accountex USA, in Boston, MA. If you’d like a customized demo of Invoiced at the event, let us know.