Sage Intacct’s annual Advantage conference, running from October 22-26 in Nashville, provides a unique opportunity for Sage Intacct customers, partners, and employees to gather together and learn how to leverage Sage Intacct’s functionality to the fullest extent. We’re excited to attend this year as part of Sage Intacct’s expansive partner community.
The Advantage conference has SO much to offer attendees. Here’s a taste of what Advantage attendees can expect:
- Over 165 individual sessions that are categorized into 12 tracks, with tracks focused on Insights & Reporting, Business Leadership, and Product Innovation, to name a few. Attendees can select a track or mix-and-match sessions based on their interests. And they can earn CPE credits just for attending specific sessions.
- Pre-conference training courses on Sage Intacct Fundamentals, Financial Reporting and Dashboards, Nonprofit Financial Reporting and Dashboards, and Advanced Reporting and Insights. Training courses are perfect for staff that’s new to Sage Intacct, or even those that just want to brush up on their skills.
- A CFO Summit that customers can attend as part of the whole conference or as a standalone. The CFO Summit offers Sage Intacct customers exclusive content and networking opportunities with a small, select group of CFOs.
Here are our top picks from the list of 165 sessions. It’s sure to be an insightful event!
- How to Make Technology a Game Changer for Developing High-Performing Finance Teams
- What’s Next? A Value-Based Way to Decide on Your Technology Initiatives
- The Bigger Picture: It’s Not All About Finance
- Creating a Culture of Change in your Accounting Organization
If you need any more convincing, just take a look at the video recap of last year’s Sage Intacct Advantage conference.
And in addition to the Advantage conference’s prolific offerings, attendees also get to visit Nashville. For a taste of American musical history, check out the Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum.
We hope you’ll enjoy the Sage Intacct Advantage conference, and get a chance to see the sights in Nashville. If you’d like to learn more about Invoiced and how it connects seamlessly with the Sage Intacct platform, contact us for a demo right at the conference.