Learn how automating accounts receivable (A/R) can help you measure, manage, and forecast cash flow more effectively.
Managing cash flow is a critical balancing act. Your business may have sufficient funds in the pipeline, but covering expenses can become a challenge if your A/R operations aren’t collecting on outstanding balances quickly enough. In our guide, we discuss the key aspects of mastering your cash flow management with A/R automation.
OUR GUIDE DISCUSSES:
- Establishing a reliable source of truth for your financial data
- Syncing your accounting system with your expense, billing, collections, e-commerce, and point-of-sale systems
- Viewing and reporting on key cash flow metrics
- Reducing Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) by automating billing and collections
- Forecasting cash inflow accurately