You know it’s time to automate your organization’s accounts receivable (A/R), but where do you begin?
The prospect of automating your A/R operations can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. Our planning guide is designed to walk you through five core components of the process so that you’ll know what to expect and how to get started.
OUR PROJECT PLANNING GUIDE DISCUSSES THE FOLLOWING:
- Assessing your needs: what are your requirements for an A/R automation solution?
- Defining your criteria for success: what measurable objectives are you hoping to achieve with A/R automation?
- Building your business case: how do you create a persuasive argument for your A/R automation project?
- Evaluating solutions and vendors: how do you find the right partner for your project?
- Implementing your solution and measuring success: why is it critical to close the loop and measure your success?